Our new programme International Business (BSc) will develop your understanding of international business in a globalized world. Based on the latest theoretical concepts of business administration we aim to equip you with the key business skills to work successfully in an international business environment. Furthermore, we and our university partners all over the world offer a range of specializations which will allow you to deepen your knowledge and meet your individual goals.
The focus of this Bachelor of Science programme is to teach students how to analyse and solve problems within the global economy in today’s multicultural society and to learn how to implement these skills successfully. It is the goal of this degree to enhance students’ international mobility and prepare them for an international career in business.
Überblick über den Studiengang
- Business Administration I, II & III
- Intercultural Communication
- Cost Accounting
- International Business Law
- Management Information
- International Financial Accounting / Taxes
- Business Application Systems
- Specialization I
- Specialization II
- Corporate Management
- Methodological Elective I
- Internship /Study abroad
- Final Thesis
- Tutorial / Colloquium
- Elective or Project
- Methodological Elective II
Specialization during the study programme
Specialization takes place through the choice of two main subjects:
- International Management
- Management Accounting and IFRS
Further specialization courses are available in German.
Internship or study abroad semester
- The internship or study abroad semester will usually take place during the 6th semester and must be approved by the department
- The internship can be completed in Germany or abroad (full-time employment in a company), minimum of 20 weeks
- The internship can be replaced by a semester at a foreign university, for example at a partner University in Europe or in non-European countries
Zugangsvoraussetzungen & Studiengebühren
Students must provide evidence of one of the following
- Entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule)
- Entrance qualification for university
- Entrance qualification acknowledged as equivalent by the competent authorities
International students must show proficiency in English, at least B2+ level according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages.
Currently there are no tuition fees, except for some MBA programmes. However, all students have to pay the semester contribution.