Business (Law) (Hons)
- Abschluss Bachelor
- Dauer Six semesters/three years
- Art Vollzeit
The BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in Law is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in business where a detailed knowledge of law is useful. As well as providing a solid grounding in business concepts and skills, this degree focuses on business law and governance providing an understanding of the legal framework within which an organization must operate to ensure that its business is compliant with all legal requirements. The program aims to develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving and communication to enable students to analyze the legal issues that arise in the course of common business activities and ensure compliance and prevent problems from arising. On successful completion of this program, you will earn a state-recognized Dublin Business School BA (Hons) in Business degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Students completing this pathway pursue careers in:
- Employee & Labor Relations
Students who study the BA (Hons) in Business with a pathway in Law will learn to:
- demonstrate a foundation in the core areas of law that affect the commercial environment
- demonstrate a clear understanding of the application and impact of the legal concepts that affect management and operational decisions from a national and EU perspective
- understand a range of business functions and the multi-disciplinary nature of business
- understand the influence of international context on legal decisions.